92% of our Pharma Summit Digital Age Event Attendees said their objectives were achieved! See what their top 4 objectives were:
• "Better understanding of how the industry is prepared for shift to the digital age."
• "Bench marking on best practices and lessons learned from other companies ahead in the game."
• "Get connected, networking and meeting with our key accounts"
• "Have a better sense of serialization readiness in the industry"
91% of our Pharma Summit Digital Age Event Attendees gave 5 stars to the event! See what they said about the event:
• "Different and balanced perspectives. New tech introductions"
• "Mixture of speakers and case studies. Great variety of information!"
• "Speakers! They know their subjects!"
• "The arrangement of breaks for us to network. Interactive portion of the event. Being able to network!"
• "Very professional!"
This Is A Unique Event For Pharmaceutical Trading Partners To Get Together And Make Real Progress Towards Complete Transformation Along With Serialization. Event Objectives Include:
• Providing emergency action plans and roadmaps for not yet compliant companies for full Track&Trace compliance
• Educating Trading Partners On The Challenges And Upcoming Changes Expected With Serialized Operations
• Providing strategies, processes by showcasing latest technologies and solutions to prepare manufacturers and CMOs for changes coming with Digital Age
• Offering opportunities and activities for networking with other trading partners
Start Your Transformation With Pharma CMO Summit Digital Age
• Digital Transformation Leaders
• Operational Executives
• Serialization Project/Program Managers/Leads
• Supply Chain/Operations Managers
• Packaging/Engineering Managers/Leaders
• QA/QC personnel
• IT Managers
|Track 1:||Future of Pharma's Digital Transformation|
|07:30 – 08:30||Registration & Morning Coffee|
|08:30 – 08:50||Welcome Session & Introductions|
|08:50 – 09:00||Opening Statements: Digital Age is Here|
|09:00 – 09:30||Keynote: The Future of Pharma Supply Chain: Digital Transformation|
|09:30 – 10:00||Keynote: Self-Driving Supply Chain in Pharma: Vision & Journey|
|10:00 – 10:25||Keynote: Technologies Defining Pharma's Digital Future|
|10:25 – 10:50||Keynote: Supply Chain Planning Transformation in the Digital Age|
|10:50 – 11:20||Coffee Break and Round 1, "Speed Dating" Meetings|
|Track 2:||Serialization Program Learnings & What's Next for Compliance|
|11:20 – 12:00||Panel: Lessons from the first 5 years of US DSCSA and how the next 5 years look like|
|12:00 – 12:20||Case Study: Achieving & Maintaining the Serialization Compliance at Dr. Reddy's|
|12:20 – 12:40||US DSCSA Wholesaler & Manufacturer Collaboration: Verification Router Service & Case for Blockchain|
|12:40 – 13:30||Networking Lunch with Speed-dating Meetings|
|Track 3:||Serialized Operations, Cost Management and Case for Digital Transformation|
|13:30 – 14:00||Keynote: Building the Supply Chain of Data beyond Serialization Deadlines|
|14:00 – 14:20||Case Study: Digital Factory Transformation at Par Pharmaceutical|
|14:20 – 14:40||Case Study: "Turkish Track & Trace: Challenges and What We Learned from Serialized Operations"|
|14:40 – 15:00||DC/3PL Operations: Deployment of Serialization Solutions in a Warehouse|
|15:00 – 15:45||Coffee Break and Round 2, "Speed Dating" Meetings|
|15:45 – 16:05||Supply Chain Integrity via Authentication and Patient Engagement Technologies|
|16:05 – 16:40||Panel: Cost of Serialized Operations from CFO Perspective & How to turn it into ROI|
|16:40 – 17:00||Packaging Technologies & Considerations for Efficient Operations in a Serialized World|
|17:00 – 17:25||Making the case for Digital Transformation for Competitive Advantage|
|17:25 – 17:50||Leveraging Track & Trace to Create a Digital Supply Chain for Visibility, Collaboration & Optimization|
|17:50 – 18:00||Closing Remarks & Raffle|
|18:00 – 21:00||Networking Cocktail w/ a Keynote on Blockchain Pilots in Pharma Supply Chain|
*Agenda is subject to change
Our events attract leaders from across the industry including Teva, Abbott, Verify Brand, SEA Vision, TraceLink, Pfizer, 3M, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several others.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation and Substitutions:
Accommodation / Travel:
*Organizers have the right to grant/refuse access to the participants at their discretion*