92% of our Pharma Summit Digital Age Event Attendees said their objectives were achieved! See what their top 4 objectives were:
• "Better understanding of how the industry is prepared for shift to the digital age."
• "Bench marking on best practices and lessons learned from other companies ahead in the game."
• "Get connected, networking and meeting with our key accounts"
• "Have a better sense of serialization readiness in the industry"
91% of our Pharma Summit Digital Age Event Attendees gave 5 stars to the event! See what they said about the event:
• "Different and balanced perspectives. New tech introductions"
• "Mixture of speakers and case studies. Great variety of information!"
• "Speakers! They know their subjects!"
• "The arrangement of breaks for us to network. Interactive portion of the event. Being able to network!"
• "Very professional!"
This Is A Unique Event For Pharmaceutical Trading Partners To Get Together And Make Real Progress Towards Complete Transformation Along With Serialization. Event Objectives Include:
• Providing emergency action plans and roadmaps for not yet compliant companies for full Track&Trace compliance
• Educating Trading Partners On The Challenges And Upcoming Changes Expected With Serialized Operations
• Providing strategies, processes by showcasing latest technologies and solutions to prepare manufacturers and CMOs for changes coming with Digital Age
• Offering opportunities and activities for networking with other trading partners
Start Your Transformation With Pharma CMO Summit Digital Age
• Digital Transformation Leaders
• Operational Executives
• Serialization Project/Program Managers/Leads
• Supply Chain/Operations Managers
• Packaging/Engineering Managers/Leaders
• QA/QC personnel
• IT Managers
|Track 1:||Future of Pharma's Digital Transformation|
|07:30 – 08:30||Registration & Morning Coffee|
|08:30 – 08:50||Welcome Session & Introductions||
Zeynep Butunley Aktan, Director, Quality & Compliance, Supply Chain Wizard
|08:50 – 09:00||Opening Statements: Digital Age is Here||
Evren Ozkaya, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Supply Chain Wizard
|09:00 – 09:30||EU FMD Uploading Serial Data According to the Blueprint||
Johan Verhaeghe, National Policy Liason, Medicines for Europe
|09:30 – 10:00||Keynote: The Future of Pharma Supply Chain: Digital Transformation Vision & Journey||
Markus Bönig, CEO of Vitabook, Managing Partner of Microsoft
|10:00 – 10:25||Keynote: Technologies Defining Pharma's Digital Future||
Lutz Haase, Senior Innovation Consultant in Healthcare, FTWK
|10:25 – 10:50||Keynote: Supplier Management in a Serialized World||Dr. Friedrich Bischoff, VP, Production Unit Third Party Manufacturing, Fresenius Kabi|
|10:50 – 11:20||Coffee Break and Round 1, "Speed Dating" Meetings|
|Track 2:||Serialization Program Learnings & What's Next for Compliance|
|11:20 – 11:40||Breaking Silos with Advanced Analytics: Showcasing Digital Factory Scheduler||
Murat Saglam, Ph.D., Director, Digital Innovation, Supply Chain Wizard
|11:40 – 12:00||Case Study: Production Continuity: Importance of Close Packaging/Serialization Partnerships||
Anders Meister, Sales Director, CIM Pharma
|12:00 – 12:20||Case Study: Achieving Serialization Data Exchange through Various Supply Scenarios||
Sebastien Mauel, Director of the Serialization Program, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
|12:20 – 12:40||US DSCSA Wholesaler & Manufacturer Collaboration: Case for Blockchain||
Andreas Andersson, Regional Sales Manager, Adents
|12:40 – 13:50||Networking Lunch with Speed-dating Meetings|
|Track 3:||Serialized Operations, Cost Management and Case for Digital Transformation|
|13:50 – 14:10||Keynote: Final Countdown-Focus Areas for a CDMO||
Staffan Widengren, Director Corporate Projects, Recipharm
|14:10 – 14:30||Achieve the Benefits of Digitization||
Klavs Esbjerg, Founder and CEO, Epista Life Science
|14:30 – 14:50||DC/3PL Operations: Deployment of Serialization Solutions in a Warehouse||
Augusto Rego, Head of Global Logistics, Grunenthal
|14:50 – 15:10||Digital Factory Transformation beyond Serialization||
Aytac Atac, Ph.D., VP, APAC & EMEA, Supply Chain Wizard
|15:10 – 16:00||Coffee Break and Round 2, "Speed Dating" Meetings|
|16:00 – 16:20||Case Study: Open SCS Commitment to Transformation of Pharma||
Olgun Yenersoy, CEO, Advanco
|16:20 – 16:40||Case Study: Achieving & Maintaining the Serialization Compliance at Grunenthal||
Michael Vollinger, Program Manager and BPO Serialization / Track & Trace, Grunenthal
|16:40 – 17:00||From Zero to Fully Serialized in 2 Months||
Alexandros Vidras, VP, Business Development, Vimachem
|17:00 – 17:25||Panel: Serialization Health Check in EU||
Moderator: Ivan Trujillo (Supply Chain Wizard)
Marina Medjimurec (Teva)
Adrian Abad Fustero (Medis)
Alwyn Smit (Central Pharma)
Staffan Widengren (Recipharm)
|17:25 – 17:40||Master Data Governance for Track and Trace Pharmaceuticals||
Sjaak Jacobs, Senior Project Manager Serialization and Track & Trace, Supply Chain Wizard
|17:40 – 18:00||Challenges & Opportunities in Network Trade-Partner Onboarding: Serialization Compliance & Beyond||
Zvika Eberlin, Pharma Serialization IT Project Manager, Teva
|18:00 – 18:10||Closing Remarks & Raffle|
|18:10 – 21:00||Networking Cocktail|
*Agenda is subject to change
Our events attract leaders from across the industry including Teva, Abbott, Verify Brand, SEA Vision, TraceLink, Pfizer, 3M, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several others.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation and Substitutions:
Accommodation / Travel:
*Organizers have the right to grant/refuse access to the participants at their discretion*